Osmanthus Flower Tea
Osmanthus Tea is a bit of a rare and special new addition to Tea Life that we have here on a trial basis. A unique and sweet scent that is both relaxing and comforting. Much like Jasmine, the Osmanthus flower is often used for scenting other teas. This should give you an indication of how fragrant it is!
Mainly grown in Japan and China and only harvested in late summer, Osmanthus also goes by the name of 'Sweet Olive' or 'Sweet Osmanthus'.
Benefits of Osmanthus include boosting the immune system and protecting against glactose induced aging. Studies have also shown an anti-inflammatory effect with this tea if taken once a day. The oils contained have also been shown to reduce anxiety and have a slight sedative effect.
From pesticide free suppliers.
Osmanthus Tea Benefits
An all around healthy flower!
- Anti inflammatory
- May help against aging
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes with the cup covered.
None known at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.