Herbal Silver Moon White Tea
White Tea (Camellia sinensis) comes from the same leaves as green tea, but are harvested at a younger age. This Silver Moon Tea is a modern take on the famous White Tea - containing both silver needle and white tea.
Two leaf variations from the one plant come together to create a new yet familiar crisp, clean and delicate taste.
- Either a) Bring the water to boil then let it cool for about 5 minutes or b) bring your water to simmering near boil.
- About 2 teaspoons of leaves should be used per cup.
- White tea can withstand longer steep times than usual. If it's your first time, try 3 minutes first and then experiment with up to 10 minutes. Milk and sugar/honey isn't recommended for white tea.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.