Organic Melissa Tea
Melissa Tea (Melissa officinalis) is also known as lemon balm and was dedicated to the goddess Diana by the Greeks 2000 years ago. Used as an anti-anxiety and stress relieving herb, whilst being studied scientists unexpectedly discovered that Lemon Balm also increases mental clarity.
Placed over the lip, this herb can also dramatically reduce the severity and duration of cold sores and while drinking regularly can reduce the frequency of them. Can also help with sleeping issues, migraines, stabilizing mood.
Please note that our current Melissa is freshly cut in-house into fine pieces, TBC (tea bag cut).
There are actually many benefits to Lemon Balm tea, for the full list of benefits please see here.
From organic suppliers in Germany
Health Benefits of Lemon Balm
Lemon Balm is strong against...
- Anxiety and stress
- Cold Sores
- Clarity of mind
- Infuse the leaves in the boiling water for up to 10 minutes.
- Strain and pour.
- Add honey or lemon juice to sweeten if preferred.
Clinical trials report no adverse reactions.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.