Herbal Passionflower Tea
Passionflower Tea (Passiflora incarnata) is a natural sedative and sleeping aid. Due to sedative effects, this herb is known to help with pain, specifically muscle pain, headaches, and toothaches.
Passionflower has also shown promising results in studies and has demonstrated that it can be a strong herb in combating general anxiety disorder. Perhaps the most interesting quality of this herb is that it has also shown to be effective in fighting the effects of opiate withdrawal.
A truly wonderful herb that has some amazing uses!
From organic Australian suppliers
Note we currently have a smaller cut than usual and differs from product image.
Health Benefits Of Passionflower Tea
Passionflower tea has some very interesting benefits and has been shown to help with sleep, fight stress and anxiety and reports indicate this is a good herb to drink if going through opiate withdrawal.
- Aids sleep
- Fights stress and anxiety
- Opiate withdrawal support
Brewing & Care
Bring water to near boiling, and add 2g to cup. Steep for 5 minutes.
Though no adverse effects of passion flower have been reported, large doses may result in CNS depression.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.