St John's Wort tea (Hypericum perforatum) is actually quite well known as an anti-depressant. Containing the chemicals hypericin, hyperforin, and pseudohypericin, this herb is a proven mood enhancer. Be patient with this herb as it's effect can take a few weeks to develop.
This herb is also known to take the sting off of nicotine and alcohol withdrawal.
From organic Australian suppliers
St John's Wort is a good herb for emotional balance...
- Anti-depressant and anti-anxiety
- Can help with nicotine and alcohol withdrawal
Steeping 3g for about 6 minutes in boiling water is recommended.
No side effects known at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.