What others say about this tea...
St Johns Wort Tea
St John's Wort tea (Hypericum perforatum) is actually quite well known as an anti-depressant. Containing the chemicals hypericin, hyperforin, and pseudohypericin, this herb is a proven mood enhancer. Be patient with this herb as it's effect can take a few weeks to develop.
This herb is also known to take the sting off of nicotine and alcohol withdrawal.
From organic France suppliers
St John's Wort is a good herb for emotional balance...
- Anti-depressant and anti-anxiety
- Can help with nicotine and alcohol withdrawal
Steeping 3g for about 6 minutes in boiling water is recommended.
St. John's Wort tea may interact with medications including, but not limited to, antidepressants, birth control, blood thinners, and anti-seizure drugs, potentially reducing their effectiveness or increasing side effects. It may also cause photosensitivity, leading to skin irritation when exposed to sunlight. Pregnant or breastfeeding individuals and those with bipolar disorder should avoid it. Always consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating it into your routine.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.