Organic Wormwood Tea
Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) contains bitter compounds that provide it with the ability to help with digestive issues. Bitter flavours also signal the gallbladder to produce and release bile. Some may find this tea too bitter, in which case honey can be added.
Also known to be able to treat jaundice, which is a sign of liver dysfunction and lastly, to increase libido. Note that our African Wormwood is here, with similar properties!
From organic Australian suppliers
Wormwood Tea Benefits
Wormwood comes recommended for the treatment of...
- Digestive issues
- Place 1/2 teaspoon or 1 teaspoon of dried wormwood leaves in a cup or glass.
- Pour 1 cup of hot water over the leaves.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes
May cause itchiness or allergies if applied to skin. On first time use, we recommend taking only 1g at a time for a few days and if any side effects experienced please discontinue use. Long term use has not been studied so with extended use please use with caution and check kidney function every few months. A good summary of wormwood benefits and side effects can be found here.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.