Lemon Grass Tea
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratrus) is high in anti-oxidants and is used within both tea and cooking due to it's great taste and smell. A known anti-inflammatory that can combat certain types of bacteria. Due to certain compounds within this plant, it can also increase sleep duration.
Organic from Egypt
Lemongrass Tea Benefits
Lemongrass tea has the following properties...
- Great for improving quality of sleep
- High in anti-oxidants
- Anti-bacterial properties
How to Make Lemongrass Tea
- Steep and just add to water, but the problem with real lemongrass is that it can take longer the absorb into water. So at least 5 mins is recommended.
- If you want to bring it out further you can add some to a fry pan with shallow water. Bring to boil and then add lemongrass for 5 mins. People will often add a little brown sugar or ginger during boiling time too.
CautionaryThere are no known adverse reactions or counter-indications for lemon grass with other drugs or dietary supplements.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.