Organically Grown in Africa, our Rooibos and Honeybush blend is blessed with the gift of spice - not too little and not too much. Ginger and Pepper balance well with the rich flavours of Rooibos and Honeybush while Safflower is a wonderful slightly floral sweet counterbalance.
A classic and simple caffeine free tea that provides a distinct satisfaction and taste that other teas do not.
To learn more about the health benefits of Rooibos Tea, click here.
Our top 5 benefits of Rooibos Tea are in this article here as well.
Brewing & care
- Place 1 teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon of organic Rooibos tea in a tea infuser and place in a mug.
- Boil 8 ounces (1 cup) of water and pour over infuser in glass.
- Steep at least 5 minutes but up to 15 minutes to desired flavor and aroma.
In addition to this, prepare herbal Rooibos tea as you would black tea. Drink it with a slice of lemon or a smidgeon of milk and sweeten it with honey or sugar. Serve it as iced tea, cappuccino, espresso, or latte, and explore its rich, dark flavour and reduced “dusty” aftertaste. You will love it.
None known at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.