Organic Alfalfa Tea
Alfalfa is also known scientifically as Medicago sativa. Naturally high in a whole range of minerals and vitamins which include vitamin A, D, E and K (which can help with Hemorrhoids).
Along with the above, Alfalfa tea also contains the full range of B vitamins, calcium, folic acid, magnesium and iron. Whew!
The Alfalfa plant has an extensive root system, measuring up to 60 feet. This allows for huge mineral uptake.
For futher reading on the Alfalfa plants medicinal properties please see our article here.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Alfalfa Tea Benefits
Due to the high amount of vitamins within this tea, it's hard to list them all so here's just a few...
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Can be used for diuretic purposes
- Promotes overall well-being and health
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water. 2 teaspoons if in a teapot.
- Boiling water is fine. Steep for 3 minutes with the cup covered.
Longer steeping times will result in a stronger tea.
- Milk is not recommended. You should be able to reuse this tea up to 2 or maybe 3 times per batch.
Can cause the immune system to become more active, so use with caution if you have an auto-immune disease. High in Phytoestrogen.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.