Organic Aniseed Myrtle Tea
Backhousia anisata, otherwise known as Lemon Myrtle - is a powerful anti-oxidant that can also be used as an antiseptic, helping to ward off illness. One of the nicer tasting and popular herbal teas that not only tastes great, but has huge health benefits as well!
Grown within QLD Australia, and high in minerals like calcium, zinc and magnesium. This herb also contains vitamins A and E.
This variation has a definite aniseed smell and taste, combined with the zest of lemon.
From certified organic Australian suppliers.
A potent, Australian grown tea with numerous benefits such as...
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Wards off illness
- Promotes overall wellbeing and health
- Infuse ½ teaspoon of aniseed myrtle in 250 mls of boiled filtered water for 2-3 minutes.
- Let it steep and strain afterwards. Add extra cold water or ice if you want it to be an ice tea or to produce a stronger brew, infuse 1 teaspoon of aniseed myrtle in 250 mls of boiled filtered water for 3-4 minutes.
High doses of aniseed can cause side effects like nausea and vomiting for some cases due to hypersensitivity.Other than that, Aniseed myrtle is safe without any serious side effects.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.