Here we have the holy trifecta of Assam - Pesticide Free, Tippy and Second Flush!
Assam tea is named due to the region of harvest, Assam in India - and is a black tea under the blanket of the Camellia Sinensis var assamica plant. Grown near sea level, a distinct body, briskness, malty flavour, and strong, bright colour emerges. Personally I think there is a slight sweetness to this batch too (more on this below).
This being OP and Tippy grade, this is one of the highest quality Assam teas around and not to be confused with regular Assam.
The second flush is the most prized harvest with Assam, and if conditions are right - will be called 'tippy' tea due to the golden tips appearing on the leaves, visible in the images here. In general, the second flush is considered sweeter, with a fuller body and of a better quality overall.
Pesticide Free India
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 2 minutes with the cup covered.
None at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.