Organic Astragalus Root Tea
Much study has been done on the Astragalus plant, also known as Astragalus membranace - with it's remarkable qualities in being able to restore suppressed immune systems, and can therefore be useful when used alongside various cancer treatments. This herb is also great as helping the common cold, and studies show evidence of cardiovascular improvements as well.
For further reading on Astragalus please see our article here.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Astragalus Root Tea Benefits
A herb with very interesting benefits and properties...
- Cardiovascular strengthening
- Immune system strengthening
- Eases and reduces duration of the common cold
How To MaKe Astragalus Root Tea
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water. This is a heavy tea.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes with the cup covered.
Nothing of note known, apart from increasing the effectiveness of the immune system - so users with an autoimmune disease should use with caution.
Sarah - "Astragalus has a lovely herbal taste and I mix it with raw honey and sometimes apple cider vinegar."
Do you tea have a recipe or blend? We'd love to hear! Submit yours to our contact page to share it with the world.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.