Herbal Bacopa Tea
The Bacopa monnieri herb (also known as Brahmi) has some interesting properties as studies have shown that the active compounds within, known as bacosides, can help regenerate brain tissue and positively influence brain cells along with studies showing this herb may help with Alzheimers.
This herb can also be used to aid the liver following toxin damage, making it a great tea to be used the morning after a big night out. Other benefits include blood pressure regulation and high levels of anti-oxidants.
For further reading on Bacopa please see our article here.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Bacopa Tea Benefits
Diverse benefits, the main ones being...
- Positive influence on the mind
- Blood pressure regulation
- Helps repair liver function
- Add a good pinch of dried bacopa to one cup of boiled water.
- Steep for 3 minutes with the cup covered.
- You can also tear and bruise the leaves so that the aromatic oils are released in the water.
Can slightly reduce heart rate, which is good for those with a high heart rate but use with caution if yours is unusually low. Can increase the thyroid hormone. Can increase fluid secretion in the urinary tract and lungs.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.