Bergamot Peel (Citrus bergamia) is another rare find at Tea Life. Did you know Bergamot is what is infused into Earl Grey to give its unique taste and smell? If you like Earl Grey, try the source of the scent with Bergamot Peel!
Although studies are still preliminary, the skin of this fruit is also linked to a number of interesting health benefits including - reduce cholesterol, and LDL (bad) cholesterol. The scent of bergamot has also been shown to ease depression in some individuals.
Note that Bergamot Peel can cause blood sugar levels to decrease, so those with diabetes may wish to avoid this one.
Pesticide Free - China
Bergamot Tea Benefits
The peel of the Bergamot Fruit has been linked to...
- Reducing cholesterol levels
- Slight depression reduction
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes with the cup covered.
Note that Bergamot Peel can cause blood sugar levels to decrease, so those with diabetes may wish to avoid this one. Don't take two weeks prior to surgery.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.