Herbal Burdock Root Tea
The Burdock herb goes by a few other names such as Arctium lappa, beggar's buttons, love leaves, clot-bur.
Herbalists will often use it for aiding ailments such as sore throat, the Kidneys, the common cold, dandruff and hair loss when applied topically.
This tea can also increase sweating, which helps to remove toxins from the body. This could be the reason why many have reported this tea as a good skin cleanser!
Please note that any small white fluff parts are from the top of the plant when harvesting. This is normal and only in very minuscule amounts.
For more information please see our article on Burdock Root tea here.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Health Benefits of Burdock Root
A herb with very interesting benefits and properties...
- Skin cleansing properties
- Can help with hair loss and dandruff
- Eases and reduces duration of the common cold
- Kidney Health
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water. This is a heavy tea.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes with the cup covered.
If using for hair purposes, apply to scalp as tincture once tea has cooled. Recommend steeping overnight approx 2 cups worth.Cautionary
Known as safe when consumed in normal tea dosages.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.