Organic Catnip Tea
You thought Catnip (Nepeta cataria) was just for cats? Wrong!
Nepetalactone is an active ingredient in Catnip that has a calming and relaxing effect on animals of the human species too. Can ease anxiety and have a calming effect on the stomach.
Catnip is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat arthritis and hemorrhoids.
For more information on Catnip please see our article here.
From organic Australian suppliers.
Catnip Tea Benefits
A herb with very interesting benefits and properties...
- Anti-inflammatory properties can help arthritis and hemorrhoids
- Relaxing and calming
- Can aid stomach digestive problems
How to make Catnip Tea
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes with the cup covered.
Taken in large amounts such as 5 cups a day can cause headaches and nausea.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.