Siberian Chaga Mushroom Tea
Our Siberian Chaga Mushroom tea is an extremely prized type of mushroom native to a few countries, yet interestingly - only those grown on the Birch Wood tree (and the colder the climate, the better) have any real medicinal value. For more reading on this, please see our article here. Please note we also have many other blends still containing 95% chaga here.
Our Chaga originally arrives to us in Chunks and is then cut down in-house to a more manageable size for tea.
This Chaga gathered in the Northern Urals. The nearest settlement is 200 km away, with no anthropogenic impact. Nearby is the Dyatlov pass. This is sourced from a very small family business in the heart of Siberia.
This is genuine Siberian Chaga Mushroom only using the first and second layers of the mushroom, not artificially grown, and picked hundreds of kilometers from populated areas in a harshly cold climate.
We do not overprice our Chaga as our source is very direct and able to afford to reduce pricing. Beware of extracts as it's difficult to determine which part of the mushroom is being used, along with the composition changing from processing.
If you're looking for this tea, you're most likely familiar with its properties ( if not please read the link above!) - but the basics are* ...
Nutrient-dense Superfood containing -
- B-complex vitamins
- Vitamin D
- Amino acids
Can lower cholesterol
May lower blood pressure
Supports the immune system
Can reduce side effects of other treatments
*Sourced from Medical News Today
Wildcrafted in Siberia.
Chaga Mushroom Tea Benefits
Chaga Mushroom is a very versatile herb, having been used for various remedies throughout history. This nutrient-rich superfood mushroom is high in antioxidants which can help and assist in reducing inflammation in the body and support the immune system.
- Nutrient Rich Superfood
- Very healthy with high antioxidants
- Can help against inflammation and support the immune system
How To Make Chaga Mushroom Tea
- Best prepared in 1 litre of water, and avoid porcelain teapots as they may stain with Chaga Mushroom. For 1 litre, 10g is recommended.
- Heat water to near boil, bringing to boil may destroy antioxidants.
- Steep for 4-6 Minutes and consume two or 3 times daily if using for health purposes. One standard cup size is 250ml.
- 1 litre can be kept for 3-4 days. If using 1-2 times a day, 500ml water at 5g should be okay.
Single cup - 3/4 teaspoon recommended.
If you have autoimmune disease, Chaga can become the immune system to become more active.
Chaga may also increase bleeding if you have any bleeding disorders.
May lower blood sugar levels.
Recommended not to consume Chaga two weeks prior to surgery.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.