Herbal Chaparral Tea
Chaparral is an interesting herb, also known as greasewood or creosote bush. Native to Mexico and southwest USA and contains a very unique desert type of scent, along with containing a powerful antioxidant that goes by the name of (nordihydroguaiaretic acid). With this herb, we'd actually recommend only consuming this upon doctors or herbalists recommendation as the effects can be quite strong and overuse can lead to adverse effects, especially in those with poor liver and kidney functionality.
Please only use this herb topically unless instructed otherwise by a professional.
In recent times, Chaparral has been used to treat colds, digestive issues, and other respiratory problems/infections, along with the belief that it's a good detox tea.
Historically, Mexican herbalists have employed the use of this herb topically (applied to the skin) to treat eczema and other skin conditions, and in some cases remarkably well.
This herb is recommended to be used only under advice...
- Can be very good for eczema when applied to the skin
- May assist against colds and respiratory issues.
Add one heaped teaspoon per 500ml of water.
Steep overnight in the fridge.
Apply to affected areas and leave to dry.
Also safe to use in the bathtub daily.
Interacts with Liver medications
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.