Herbal Chickweed Tea
Stellaria media is the other name for Chickweed tea, which has benefits ranging from weight loss to pain relief. Being a natural diuretic, this tea can help flush out fat and promote weight loss. Sometimes used as a 'spring cleaner' of the body, this tea also has anti inflammatory properties - making it a herb used for the relief of arthritis. For more information on Chickweed, please see our article here.
Wildcrafted in Bulgaria.
Benefits of Chickweed Tea
The two main benefits of this tea are...
- Anti inflammatory
- Weight loss due to diuretic properties
- Pour boiled water in a cup with 1 teaspoon of dried Chickweed herbs.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain chickweed out and drink tea while it's hot.
Chickweed is usually considered a safe herb but it should not be used by pregnant or nursing women without consulting a professional health care provider.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.