Organic Cinnamon Myrtle Tea
Cinnamon Myrtle is also known as Carrol, Grey Myrtle, Ironwood, Neverbreak, Australian Lancewood. Cinnamon Myrtle has a taste of Cinnamon while keeping a real Australian outback taste and smell and has been used for thousands of years as both a tea and cooking aid.
Medicinally, Cinnamon Myrtle is known to be good for treating indigestion, heartburn and colic.
Learn more about the amazing health benefits of this tea here.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon Myrtle
There are too many to list here, for the full list visit the link within our description!
- Natural Antiseptic properties
- Good for digestion
- Relieves cramps, spasms, headaches, rheumatism
- Caffeine free
- Infuse cinnamon myrtle leaves in boiling water.
- Keep it aside for about 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong you want the tea to be.
- Remove the cinnamon myrtle and then serve.
No adverse effects known at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.