Organic Cleavers Tea
Galium aparine, otherwise known as Cleavers tea - is a great blood purifier, with results seen in aiding arthritis and psoriasis. A pretty useful and popular herb also used in Chinese medicine.
Used for lymph and gland issues, a diuretic and also used topically for various skin conditions too including eczema. This is the Dried Aerials part of the plant.
From organic Australian suppliers
Cleavers Tea Benefits
This tea can aid...
- Psoriasis and eczema
- Blood Purification
- Add around 2 to 4 grams of dried herb in a cup of boiling water.
- Strain and drink accordingly.
No side effects known at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.