Herbal Da Hong Pao Tea
Those very same bushes still reportedly exist today with price tags of their leaves going for up to 1 million USD per Kilogram!
Brewing Da Hong Pao Tea
- Preheat your cup by pouring boiling water inside. Rotate the water around so that it has touched all sides to ensure equal distribution.
- Normally two teaspoons are used for one teapot. This equates to around two reasonable sized pinches.
- 90 to 95C water is traditionally used.
- A steeping time of 1 minute is commonplace but feel free to experiment.
- You should be able to get 4 to 6 infusions from this tea, and with each infusion please increase steeping time by 1 minute.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.