Darjeeling Second Flush is a long leafed organic Darjeeling black tea that we're proud to offer at Tea Life. In relation to flushes, this is not in relation to steeping but rather the time of year this tea is harvested. The first flush takes place mid March to May, whereas this second flush takes place in June to August.
Different flushes will produce different aromas and taste!
The second flush in particular has a darkish colour along with a strong flavour - when compared to the first flush. These leaves will have a slightly fruity taste - with some in the tea world preferring the second flush due to its one of a kind flavour.
Organically Grown in India
How to make Darjeeling Tea
- Add around 1 teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 2 minutes with the cup covered.
None at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.