What others say about this tea...
Dragon Pearl White Jasmine
'Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.'
This is a genuine, extremely high grade and somewhat rare in Australia variation of our already popular Buddhas Tears.
One key difference is the delicate White Tea leaves used in the creation of Dragon Pearls, with even at a glance greater care taken in the rolling process with each ball being perfectly round. These White Tea leaves are similar or the same as high grade young Silver Needle as evidenced by the tiny white hairs, rather than your usual white tea leaves.
Even after lengthy periods of steeping times this tea hardly becomes bitter due to the quality of leaves and is one of the easiest teas to impress a crowd on special occasions.
Since this is quite a delicate tea, it's best to get the most out of it so please follow the brewing instructions below!
A Tea Life Exclusive and From Pesticide Free Suppliers
- Add 3-5 balls to strainer in 80c water. Strainer is fairly optional as leaves will tend to stay at the bottom.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes with the cup covered.
Not to be taken if pregnant due to caffeine.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.