Dragon Well Tea also known as (Longjin Tea, 龍井茶) is a higher end green tea grown in the Zhejiang province of China. With a fresh green tea taste not too dissimilar to our First Harvest Green tea yet very unique in its own way.
A large leafed green tea that is harvested in early spring, smooth and balanced flavour that won't easily bitter. Produced by hand and contains Vitamin C, Amino Acids and high levels of catechins.
Pesticide Free China
How to Brew
- 80c boil recommended
- 2-3 grams per cup
- Steeping time of around 3 minutes is great but feel free to experiment!
- This tea can be infused 2-3 times and with one minute longer steeping time for each infusion.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.