Decaffeinated Earl Grey tea - for those that love the taste but don't want the buzz of caffeine. Within this tea, the caffeine has been removed using the more natural co2 method, without involving the use of chemicals.
A rare and popular addition to the decaffeinated tea lineup here at Tea Life!
Sometimes it's just nice to be able to enjoy your favourite tea right before bed without having to worry about the jittery consequences!
Pesticide Free Decaffeinated in Germany
- Around a heaped teaspoon is perfect. Best left to steep with a strainer for 3-4 minutes.
- Milk is recommended, but not mandatory! It still tastes great without, and not too strong.
- Honey (recommended) or sugar is optional. You should be able to reuse this tea up to 2 and maybe 3 times per batch.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.