What others say about this tea...
Echinacea Root Tea
You'll want to have some Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea) around during the cold and flu season because this herb is known for having good cold/flu preventative properties. Please note that studies show this herb is good at preventing and not curing, so if there's a specific time of the year you find your immune system weakened or certain events such as being around others that are sick or even if you have a long hike in the cold planned, we'd strongly recommend this one!
A herb that stimulates the cells responsible for fighting all kinds of infection, Echinacea is a great medicinal herb that both reduces inflammation and promotes overall health by stimulating phagocytosis by up to 40%.
Feel that tingling on your tongue when you drink our Echinacea tea? That's the immune tissue under the tongue being stimulated - an effect only found in high quality Echinacea root
Our Australian Grown Echinacea can be found here.
Imported from France
A medicinal herb that just so happens to be great at...
- Fighting colds and flu
- Anti-inflammatory properties and promoting new tissue growth
- Place 1 teaspoon of Echinacea Root tea herbs in a cup and add boiling water.
- Cover and let it sit for 4 minutes.
- Strain. Roots will sink to the bottom so strainer is fairly optional.
In some rare cases, can cause headaches in some individuals.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.