Elecampane (Inula helenium) is a root that has strong respiratory benefits. In fact, during the 1800's most cough candy and lozenges were made from Elecampane.
Long used against bronchitis and asthma by the Chinese and Indians, the healing properties of this herb have been proven and survived the tests of time.
From organic Australian suppliers
Elecampane is a herb that's mainly used as...
- Great for fighting respiratory problems
- Place Elecampane herbs in a pot or pan.
- Boil water. Add boiling water and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink accordingly.
Should not be used during pregnancy.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.