Our Fertility Tea is a blend created by the guiding hand history, containing herbs used since ancient times to increase fertility. Read below to find out more information on why we've included each herb.
Chaste - Can increase LH secretion and reduce FSH production
Raspberry Leaf - Can increase progesterone levels
Skullcap - Can help with stress, which in turn - fertility
Nettle - Contains essential vitamins and good for the uterus
Red Clover - Vitamins and regulating cycles
Dong Quai - Used in Chinese medicine as a fertility herb
Does not contain liquorice root due to recent studies showing a possible detrimental link to fertility rates.
Naturally, this blend should be used in conjunction with a fertility healthcare professional.
From organic Australian suppliers, blended in house.
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.