Premium Ginger Turmeric with Pepper Tea
Ginger and Turmeric blended with Black pepper. While tasting great, there's also a reason for this very specific combination. Somehow, and I would love to see the trial and error that went into this - ancient people were very good at creating specific blends for specific needs and purpose.
For example, Adhatoda combined with black pepper has been used since long ago to help treat Asthma. Why add black pepper? Somehow they figured out that this increases the anti-asthmatic properties of the Adhatoda.
Similar magic also happens when combining Turmeric, Ginger and Black Pepper.
Turmeric contains curcumin (which is why Turmeric is yellow), and Black Pepper contains piperine. With only a bit of piperine, the curcumin levels within the blood skyrocket as opposed to not combining with piperine. Piperine actually inhibits the livers process of removing curcumin from the body.
So what is this blend good for? It basically greatly enhances the effectiveness of turmerics already wonderful properties. For a more indepth look, please read our article.
From organic Australian suppliers.
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water. This is a heavy tea.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
No known side effects at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.