Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) is indigenous to the tropical forests of India. Containing a group of saponins called 'gymnemic acids' - this herb has anti-diabetic and anti-inflammatory uses with loose leaf tea being the most effective method of delivery. Gymnema is also said to reduce plaque formation on the walls of arteries, thanks to it's anti-atherosclerotic properties.
From organic Australian suppliers
Gymnema Tea Benefits
Gymnema has some useful benefits such as...
- Reduces plaque build up in arteries
- Can help maintain blood sugar levels
Place or add a heaped teaspoon to your tea strainer and add hot water. Steep for 5 minutes.
Consume less than 3 cups per day to avoid any negative effects.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.