What others say about this tea...
Gymnema Sylvestre Tea
Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) is indigenous to the tropical forests of India. Containing a group of saponins called 'gymnemic acids' - this herb has anti-diabetic and anti-inflammatory uses with loose leaf tea being the most effective method of delivery. Gymnema is also said to reduce plaque formation on the walls of arteries, thanks to it's anti-atherosclerotic properties.
From organic Indian suppliers
Gymnema Tea Benefits
Gymnema has some useful benefits such as...
- Reduces plaque build up in arteries
- Can help maintain blood sugar levels
Place or add a heaped teaspoon to your tea strainer and add hot water. Steep for 5 minutes.
Consume less than 3 cups per day to avoid any negative effects.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.