Hawthorn Leaf Tea
Hawthorn Leaf (CRATAEGI FOLIUM) is a heart herb. Approved in the treatment for the early stages of heart disease by the Commission E- the branch of the German government, Hawthorn helps the circulatory system and is used to reduce high blood pressure, angina, and cardiac arrhythmia by strengthening the heart.
Rich in anti-oxidants and the perfect tea to be drinking if you have currently quit smoking and wish to get back on the right track by giving your heart some love.
Please note! Our Hawthorn Leaf is currently in full leaf form in bundles. We advise 2-3 leaves per cup.
Hawthorn leaf and flower tea benefits
Hawthorn has amazing heart related benefits...
- Early stage heart disease herb
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Can reduce cardiac arrhythmia
- Prepare hawthorn tea by steeping 1 tablespoon in boiling water.
- Let it settle for 4-5 minutes.
Heart related drugs such as Digitoxin, and herbs such as fox glove and lily of the valley should not be taken with Hawthorn Berry or Leaf. Please consult with your doctor in regards to Hawthorn if currently on any heart related medications.
Justyn - "Hibiscus is my favourite tea. Mixed with hawthorn and served cold, great for health and great tasting. Beats soft drinks and juices every day of the week!!"
Do you tea have a recipe or blend? We'd love to hear! Submit yours to our contact page to share it with the world.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.