Hyssop, (Hyssopus officinalis) has been studied as a herbal tea for centuries with a flavour similar to that of Mint, is still popular today due to antibacterial properties and the ability to heal coughs and colds.
This herb is particularly good at treating internal infections, breaking up phlegm, and relieving scratchiness associated with sore throats.
Sourced Organically from France
Hyssop Tea Benefits
Hyssop is tried and true for...
- Sore throats
- Internal anti-inflammatory
How To Make Hyssop Tea
- 2-3g per serving, bring water to near boil and steep for 5 minutes.
- After preparing the tea, you can enjoy hyssop tea two or three times per day.
It is recommended to avoid using hyssop for individuals that have epilepsy or are pregnant.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.