Jiaogulan (Gynostemma Pentaphylum) also goes by the name of Immortality Tea and Southern Ginseng. Used for millennia for ailments such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart function, immune system, hair loss and even improving memory.
A slightly tangy taste, this herb is unique and unusual yet vaguely familiar. A very traditional Chinese herb with its roots based in a long history of Chinese medicine.
For a long time, Jiaogulan has been traditionally used for...
Protection/Treatment of the flu
High blood pressure
Brewing & care
- Place 1 teaspoon in a tea infuser or tea bag and place in a cup.
- Boiling water is okay for this one.
- Steep at least 2 minutes.
People with autoimmune disease should take this tea with caution as it can increase immune function. May also slow blood clotting.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.