Juniper Berry Tea
Juniper Tea (Juniperus communis) has numerous benefits and like a few other types of tea within our website - can help diabetes sufferers by maintaining blood sugar levels.
Aiding in digestion, acting as an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral, and even weight loss due to diuretic qualities, this is a true medicinal herb.
From organic Australian suppliers
Juniper Tea Benefits
Juniper main benefits are...
- Gradual and safe weight loss
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Aid immune and digestive systems
How to make Juniper Berry Tea
1. To make this tea, 1 cup of boiling water is poured over 1 tablespoon of juniper berries.
2. The mixture is covered and steeped for 10-20 minutes but steeping time can be reduced to the regular 3-4 mins if berries are crushed first.
3. One cup can be drunk two times daily.
Best to not consume over 3 cups per day, as to avoid any adverse reactions.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.