Green Matcha Tea
The ever popular Matcha Tea is now available to buy online at Tea Life!
Our Matcha is stone milled in Japan.
Matcha Tea has taken the world by storm due to it's numerous health benefits listed below. Ours is fresh from Japan, organic culinary grade, with no dyeing and a darker colour that reflects the highest concentration of compounds possible.
Good Matcha should be slightly bitter but 'pleasantly' so.
USDA certified organic
Health Benefits Of Matcha Tea
Matcha tea has a range of health benefits due to its high volume of antioxidants and caffeine. Some of the key benefits of Match tea are;
- A large amount of anti-oxidants
- A calorie burner and metabolism booster
- Detoxification properties
- Chlorophyll, fibre and vitamins
- Mood and concentration enhancer
- Selenium, zinc, magnesium, vitamin C and chromium
- Boosts the auto-immune system
Brewing & Care
- Sift 1-2 tsp matcha into a cup using a small sifter.
- Add 2oz hot water. For best results use water just under a boil.
- Whisk vigorously in a zig zag motion until the tea is frothy.
- Enjoy your matcha tea straight from the bowl.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.