Motherwort Tea (Leonurus cardiaca) used to be given to mothers during pregnancy that were afflicted with anxiety, hence the name 'mother wart'. An outstanding herb used to calm an overactive nervous system and mind. Motherwort is also an 'anti-spasmodic' which means it is effective in relaxing muscles.
Able to slow heart palpitation and relax a rapid heart beat - Motherwort herb is one of our top recommendations for those suffering anxiety.
From certified organic Australian suppliers.
A powerful herb for anxiety that has a few other benefits...
- Anxiety relief
- Can improve quality of sleep
- Muscle relaxant
- Mix 1 teaspoon in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain and drink!
Motherwort should not be used during pregnancy except under the guidance of an experienced practitioner and only just before and after labor. It is always contraindicated during the first trimester, second trimester, and most of the third trimester.
Motherwort has not been conclusively verified as safe during breastfeeding.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.