Mountain Pepper Berry leaves have been used for many thousands of years by Australians Indigenous as both a health tonic and cooking aid. Medicinally used for oral infections and prevention/treatment of the cold and flu. Note that the word pepper within the name does imply a mild spice component to this taste.
In cooking, Mountain Pepper Berry has an earthy taste that is very welcome on meats and sausages. Give it a try for something new!
Mountain Pepper Berry Tea has been used for...
Protection/Treatment of the flu
Brewing & care
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of Mountain Berry Tea in a tea infuser and place in a mug.
- Boil 8 ounces (1 cup) of water and pour over infuser in glass.
- Steep at least 5 minutes but up to 15 minutes to desired flavor and aroma.
More research is needed but to be on the safe side, avoid during pregnancy.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.