Organic Mugwort Tea
Mugwort (Artemisia vulgare) is a stomach herb sourced from Hungary used to treat many digestive problems, along with having anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Due to this, Mugwort has in the past been used to treat tapeworm, roundworm and threadworm. There are other benefits with the most noteworthy being that this herb is also known as a 'dream' herb and able to aid in both quality of sleep and the likelihoood of being able to remember dreams.
From organic Australian suppliers
Health Benefits of Herbal Mugwort Tea
Mugwort is great for the following...
- Digestive issues
- Can improve quality of sleep and the chance of remembering dreams
- Heat water to a boil.
- Use 1 or 1.5 heaped teaspoons of mugwort for each cup of water.
- In a teapot or french press, pour the water over the tea.
- Cover and leave to infuse for 8-10 minutes.
- Strain out the mugwort and serve.
Caution should be observed when consuming large amounts of Mugwort tea or drinking it over a prolonged period.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.