Mulberry Leaf (folium mori) has been used for traditional medicine for a long time, with modern day applications mostly revolving around skincare.
Winter Mulberry Leaves are considered to be the strongest in terms of medicinal properties, and should be removed from the tree just after frost. Ours are picked at this time.
Traditionally the mulberry leaf is used for treating cold and flu, dry coughing, headache and dizziness. Note this currently comes in a rolled up form that helps preserve freshness.
Pesticide Free China
Mulberry Leaf Tea Benefits
Mulberry Leaf is normally used for skin complexion...
- Skin complexion
- Cold and flu
How To Make Mulberry Leaf Tea
- Add around 1 heaped teaspoon to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
Not to be taken if pregnant
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.