A little tangy, a bit sweet, and a lot natural.
A subtle naturally infused orange flavour married with premium black tea leaves, the perfect treat for a hot summer or a cold winter! If you're after black tea with a twist, this is the one for you.
What more could you ask for? Sugar free? Yes it is.
Our green version is found here.
- Only 5 grams is enough to steep overnight in 1 liter of water (10g for double flavour).
- For best results, use 80c water first and then leave overnight in the fridge. With just a 40g bag, this will be enough for around 10 litres of iced tea. Easy!
- This tea steeps rather fast and will become strong quickly.
- Bring water to boil and steep for one to two minutes.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.