Organic Parsley Leaf Tea
Parsley Leaf tea is not to be confused with our Parsley Root tea, and has both quite a different flavour and look. Good for the kidney, liver, gums and full of beta carotene, folate and vitamin B12. Sometimes used to clear up the skin and easing menstrual cramps.
From organic Australian suppliers
Parsley Leaf Tea Benefits
The general benefits of this leaf tea are...
- Good for the skin
- Full of healthy compounds
- Can aid certain organs such as kidney and liver.
- Prepare with a heaped teaspoon placed in strainer, add hot water.
- Let it settle for 3-5 minutes.
Not to be taken during pregnancy.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.