Organic Pawpaw Leaf Tea
Pawpaw Leaf, also known in some countries as Papaya - is known to be quite the medicinal plant with Papaya Leaf Juice gaining popularity worldwide. We'll get right in to the benefits here as there's quite a lot:
This leaf is rich in Papain, which are known to improve digestive health and may help prevent constipation also. Contained within are also certain enzymes that help break down carbohydrates, minerals and proteins.
Can aid in the regeneration of platelets and white blood cells, which in turn can help prevent cold and flu.
Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne may see some improvement with the use of this leaf due to the over 50 types of amino acids contained within.
And finally, Karpain is also a component of the Pawpaw Leaf which is known to be great for hair health and removing grime and oil from the scalp if used as a tincture.
From organic Australian suppliers
Health Benefits of Pawpaw
Pawpaw leaf has many benefits that include but are not limited to...
- Cold and flu prevention
- Certain skin conditions, and general skin health.
- Add one teaspoon of the pawpaw to a cup of boiling water.
- Strain for 5 minutes. Strain and drink as recommended. Honey is optional.
Safety in pregnant and breastfeeding women has not yet been determined. Some say Pawpaw leaf can cause abortion so we strongly recommend to not use if pregnant.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.