Peach Gum Tea
A grade Peach Gum Tea!
Peach gum comes in many different grades, ranging from C to AAA. This particular version we've gone with A to keep the price down and make more accessible, along with there not being too much difference between A and AAA.
An extremely well known medicinal gum in China that is found in desserts, skincare, and taken as a tea once strained in water overnight. This gum is not to be taken right away after steeping for 3 mins and steeping overnight is a must! It will become an edible jelly.
Peach Gum is rich in collagen and contains galactose, rhamnose, and amino acids.
Traditionally consumed for skin health, bone health and cardiovascular health.
Pesticide Free China
A versatile herb, having been used for various remedies throughout history.
- Traditionally consumed to improve skin elasticity and quality.
- Joint and bone health
- Cardiovascular health
How to make Peach Gum Tea
- One heaped teaspoon per standard cup size
- Hot or cold soaked in normal water, fridge or no fridge doesn't matter.
- Clean the jelly by rinsing with cold water.
- Often steeped with sugar or honey when soaking.
This is safe and non toxic in moderate amounts.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.