I love this tea! Tulsi has two main variations being Rama Tulsi which has green leaves, and Krishna Tulsi which has red leaves. The one we stock here is Rama Tulsi as we feel its benefits are greater, along with the smell being amazing!
This is actually one of my favourite smells within the Tea Life range. It's almost a christmassy smell that's difficult to describe. Tulsi translates to 'the incomparable plant' and is revered in India for its healing properties.
The reported benefits are a bit too long to list here but further reading can be found at this link.
A short list of the most noteworthy would be:
- Can assist with reducing headache symptoms
- Good for digestion
- Cardiovascular Health
- Reduces risk of kidney stones
From organic Australian suppliers.
A bit of a miracle herb, famous in India for...
- Respiratory function
- Kidney stones
- Add around 1 1/2 teaspoons to strainer in hot water.
- Steep for 3 minutes with the cup covered.
- Milk isn't recommended with Rama Tulsi.
No known side effects at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.