Herbal Rosehip Tea
Rosehip (Rosa rubiginosa) believe it or not, contains 50% more vitamin C than oranges and contains high levels of vitamin A. One single cup a day will more than provide you with the days recommended intake - the natural way. For this reason it's great at combating and preventing the common cold.
Vitamin A is something you'll be wanting to help boost and maintain your immune system. A diuretc, anti-inflammatory, and high in anti-oxidants.
From organic Australian suppliers
Health Benefits Of Rosehip Tea
Rosehip is a powerful herb made from the pseudo-fruits of the rose plant and has been used for helping to improve immunity, heart health, weight loss, and skin aging. In addition to that, Rosehip also has...
- High levels of vitamin C and vitamin A
- Strengthening immune system
Brewing & Care
Since this tea is not as readily absorbed by water due to it's hard nature, recommend steeping for around 4 minutes. About 1 level teaspoon.
No side effects known at this time.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.