What others say about this tea...
Herbal Rosehip Tea
Rosehip (Rosa rubiginosa) believe it or not, contains 50% more vitamin C than oranges and contains high levels of vitamin A. One single cup a day will more than provide you with the days recommended intake - the natural way. For this reason it's great at combating and preventing the common cold.
Vitamin A is something you'll be wanting to help boost and maintain your immune system. A diuretc, anti-inflammatory, and high in anti-oxidants.
Note we currently stock the crushed version.
From organic Australian suppliers
Health Benefits Of Rosehip Tea
Rosehip is a powerful herb made from the pseudo-fruits of the rose plant and has been used for helping to improve immunity, heart health, weight loss, and skin aging. In addition to that, Rosehip also has...
- High levels of vitamin C and vitamin A
- Strengthening immune system
Brewing & Care
Since this tea is not as readily absorbed by water due to it's hard nature, recommend crushing and steeping for around 4 minutes. About 1 level teaspoon.
No side effects known at this time.
We understand that shipping fees are a little annoying, especially on low cost items such as tea. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders over $60 with Sendle.
Flat Rate Under $60 orders:
- Sendle $5.95 Australia wide
- Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Flat Rate Over $60 orders:
- Sendle FREE
Australia Post direct cost passed to customer. On average $7-$8.
Currently Sendle is recommended for VIC, SA, NSW.
Australia Post is recommended for WA, NT and QLD.
Our Returns policy is fairly generous and will accept returns or replacements easily if the item is defective e.g torn packaging or any other problems.
If change of mind or the taste isn't for you, please contact us and we'll also try to work something out.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.