This tea is specially formulated for singers that need to keep a healthy relaxed throat, ready for all types of performance and the inevitable throat strain and pain that arises from professional singing. This tea is also very suitable for those who's occupation may involve alot of talking.
A pleasant tasting blend that can be make quickly and easily on the go either in times of need or as a part of your daily ritual.
Liquorice Root - Coats the throat in a protective lining, along with having antibacterial properties.
Slippery Elm - One of the best natural throat protection remedies out there. Known to protect the throat and reduce irritation. Found in many throat lozenges brands.
Marshmallow Root - An antiseptic that can remove mucous and reduce infammation.
Fennel - Another anti-inflammatory that is great for circulation, digestion and nausea.
Cinnamon - Used for centuries in Chinese medicine for throat problems.
Orange Pieces - Mainly for taste in this blend, but does contain mild antiseptic properties.
- Add around 1 and 1/2 teaspoon to boiling water
- Steep for 5 minutes with the cup covered.
Not to be taken if pregnant
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.