Slippery Elm Powder
The inside of the bark from the slippery elm tree has been used for medicinal purposes for quite some time now. With a whole heap of reported uses such as fighting ITB, diarrhea, sore throats, coughs, bladder problems, urinary tract infections, and even expelling tapeworm.
Organically grown with love in the USA
Benefits of Slippery Elm Bark Powder
A versatile herb, with some great main uses...
- Good against bladder problems
- Sore throats (Use a strong blend, steep for 5 to 15 minutes)
- Add one level teaspoon to hot water
- Stir until mixed thoroughly
- Drink twice a day for maximum effectiveness, or sip throughout the day to combat sore throats.
Though unproven, some say that you shouldn't take Slippery Elm when pregnant.
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.