Herbal Turmeric Tea
Turmeric has become quite the popular tea in the west as of late, and for good reason. Long hailed within India as an extremely potent healing herb with strong anti-oxidant properties and a dizzying array of health benefits that we'll only be able to brush upon here! For further reading please visit this link.
Also good for cholesterol and with many also reporting arthritis reduction.
Health Benefits Of Turmeric Tea
Turmeric is a powerhouse of benefits, a few examples are...
- Good for boosting metabolism
- Improves Immune System
- Cholesterol levels
Brewing & Care
- Our Turmeric is fairly strong, please take this into consideration when brewing! For first time users, we recommend only one small teaspoon per 1 full cup of water.
- Steep in strainer for 3-4 minutes with boiling water.
- Many add honey or even milk for taste just because it goes so well with Turmeric!
No side effects known at this time
Why buy online with Tea Life? What sets it apart?
We're not just another tea brand. Our goal is simple.
We focus on Australian produce and organic tea wherever possible.
- Quality: Australian standards impose strict quality control on packing and Hygeine.
- Freshness: We only pack our tea upon your order. Until that time, it's kept within the bulk of the loose leaf tea. This dramatically increases freshness and taste.
- Health: The full remedial powers, taste and aroma of our tea are unlocked due to our organic and fresh produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.